View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 10:10 AM   #18
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
Hmm...
But running the loader directly as described in its own message might well be the solution to a question posed by GM in another thread about getting add-in programs in /mnt/us to reference the proper combination of new libraries and existing Amazon libraries.

I.E: Just script the program load function as above.
And that is exactly the point, by lumping all the thoughts on a common problem in one place ´things´ are more likely to occur to us on related issues.

I welcome the day this info is so commonplace it hangs from the trees like fruit at the moment it seems to be a few degrees of separation away

for my part I am going to try to learn to either pass the correct CFLAGS in before compilation or to weld them in afterwards.

--library-path PATH use given PATH instead of content of the environment
variable LD_LIBRARY_PATH

to some degree looks to me my friend here...

goes off to read things. again. ; )
http://linux.die.net/man/8/ld-linux (ld-linux(8) - Linux man page)

Last edited by twobob; 08-13-2012 at 10:36 AM. Reason: added what I am reading. this is an e-reader site after all
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote