View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 07:03 AM   #12
booklover6
Wizard
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura, HD, Glo, Mini
I chose the Sony T1 over the Kindle touch for the page turn buttons and the SD card slot. I also like the Handwriting app, open it and you can write yourself a note with the stylus. You can also make notes right on the screen of a book with the stylus, or underline or circle a word. I thought it was a good option. I was considering a Kindle Touch, again, but instead ordered a second T1. My black one is rooted, the new one won't be.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote