View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012, 03:21 PM   #194
thatworkshop
hub
thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3G, DXG, Kobo mini
Update: Can you post results of the following command when you rotate your Kindle?
/usr/bin/lipc-get-prop com.lab126.winmgr accelerometer
It shows U, R, and L correctly but when in Inverted Portrait, it doesn't update!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixtab View Post
The supported orientations are specified in the application registry (appreg.db), independently for each application, in the "supportedOrientation" property.
Danke! Don't know why I asked such a silly question before investigating any further.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixtab View Post
Most of the people (including myself) say the opposite: subjectively, reading generally got better with 5.1.x. And I don't think it's a wise choice to keep an old version: you stay with all the bugs, security holes, and missing features - and you're probably cutting yourself off from much of the development here, which naturally is targetted at the most up-to-date versions. But in the end, you're of course free to do whatever you want
I did this mainly because in 5.1.0, WAF apps were so unstable, and annoyingly sometimes as soon as the keyboard was shown on the screen, the WAF would crash. Also, when I was browsing in WiFi, it was crashing a lot. I know it's not wise, but it was just getting on my nerves!

Last edited by thatworkshop; 08-13-2012 at 06:13 AM.
thatworkshop is offline   Reply With Quote