View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012, 10:59 AM   #4
Quiss
Spits infinitives
Quiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony
I'd like to add to the original question, if I may.

I noticed that, when opening an ePub that I converted with calibre, it opens broken down into individual files corresponding to each chapter, so I guess it was split whenever there was an H2 tag.

However, when I save the original HTM (filtered) file in Word and then open in Sigil for editing, I get only one file.

Does this matter in any way? Can I just leave it as one file? (I haven't added the cover yet)

Q.
Quiss is offline   Reply With Quote