View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012, 01:33 AM   #123
TonyToews
Evangelist
TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox and Glo
Quite the thread I started. I'm going to be sticking with the Vox as my 7" device for the foreseeable future.

The big city daily newspaper will be cancelling newspaper delivery at the end of the month. So now I'm looking at a 10" tablet so I can still read the paper, aka browse the news websites, while eating meals. While I have a spare Windows laptop the keyboard will be in the way and a food and drink magnet.

A local library has licensed PressDisplay so can still read the comics on a daily basis.

Right now the Acer A200 is the current favourite as it has the right combination of brand name and features such as Bluetooth and screen resolution. But I'm still poking about.

And I need to buy some kind of case or device to hold it at an angle.

Last edited by TonyToews; 08-12-2012 at 01:34 AM. Reason: Changed 10' to 10".
TonyToews is offline   Reply With Quote