View Single Post
Old 08-11-2012, 06:35 PM   #27
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2, iPad, KindleFire and NookColor
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlPe View Post
I want to apologize for the shameful delay, but I am currently developing the calibre plugin of exlibris.

I plan to release it after my (supposed-to-be-)vacation, around 8/20.
Hi:

Not to be particularly dense (and heavens knows, I can be), but what's the advantage of this over simply creating a templated page, inserting it into the ePUB and typing 2-3 things?

I ask because I looked at this for a form of watermarking (as we occasionally have had issues with client theft, which forced us to move to payment upfront for everything), but obviously, during editing rounds, that gets cumbersome; I'd rather do the editing invoicing at the end, than during. A watermark might help solve some of this, but I'm not sure I see the advantage of using this, given that we can just make a file/page and insert it?

Thanks,
Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote