View Single Post
Old 08-11-2012, 02:10 PM   #18
DMcCunney
New York Editor
DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, Azpen A727 tablet, Fujitsu Lifebook p2110 w/ FBReader
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlPe View Post
Clearly everyone could contribute according to her or his skills.

Would you mind listing the missing features in the current Lucidor that you want to have implemented in a new release?

For starters, I was thinking of adding some EPUB 3 capabilities.
That would be my choice. Thus far, Lucidor/Lucifox have displayed what I have brought up in them, but that's hardly a representative selection of the ePub universe.

My understanding of the spec is that graceful degradation is mandated, with things not supported by a particular viewer implementation simply not displayed. (So an embedded video or audio clip might not be available on a a dedicated reader, but the text and static images would display as intended.)
______
Dennis
DMcCunney is offline   Reply With Quote