View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 07:32 AM   #2
kg3
Evangelist
kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook, etc
--Newly FREE, by the same Author:

--Amongst My Enemies - William F. Brown

-Author has been previously published by St. Martin's Press, Harlequin's Gold Eagle, etc. & various foreign editions

Quote:
Book Description:

Inside an old German U-Boat rusting on the bottom of the Baltic are millions in gold bars, stolen art, and a secret that could tear NATO apart. The only one who knows the truth is Mike Randall, a battle-scarred American who survived four months in the frozen Hell of northern Germany at the end of the war. When he does speak up, he puts a target on his own forehead, one which the Russians, the West Germans, the U-boat's former owners, the Israeli Mossad, and even his own government quickly take aim at. Some want the gold, some want him dead, and some want proof about a high-ranking spy inside NATO itself. Randall's wants are much simpler. Caught between the Kremlin and a new, deadly, 4th Reich, he wants revenge and to satisfy some old debts with a steel-jacketed bullet.

Amongst My Enemies is an international suspense thriller from the author of The Undertaker, which now has 16 Five-Star! and 16 Four-Star! Amazon reviews out of 34. Here's a sample:

What Book is That: "This story was delicious!
Snarky and wired, cynical and funny, it was everything a good mob thriller
should be and more."

Review:

5-Stars! - World War II is the stage for this tale of one man's journey or recovery to discovery. Michael Randall has seen far more than most: nineteen missions as a gunner on a B-17 bomber with his best friend Eddie Hodges. Subjected to being a POW when he and his pal are lone survivors after their bomber plane is shot down. The things that Michael has seen, the things that he knows will follow him silently, revealing a shocking truth that will impact the entire world.

I love books that draw you into the scenes so tightly that you feel as if you are there yourself. The author has done an excellent job of researching down to the 'nth degree of detail. Readers will not feel that anything has been left out in this tale of war, greed, espionage, and real cold war concerns from the past..it is that believable!

This is an excellent read and I am honored to have been given the opportunity to review it.

Brenda Ballard for Readers Favorites, 12/31/11

From the Author:

If you liked The Undertaker, this is a different story and different style, but I think just as good -- action, ,adventure, suspense, and mystery.
kg3 is offline   Reply With Quote