View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 03:53 AM   #6
brainvision
Enthusiast
brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android Smartphone
mmm..
Ok, thank you all for replying even if the question seems annoying to you 'cause I'm pretty sure you already replied a lot of times to similar questions!!

Anyway, I understand that this is the normal behaviour..
What I would like to clarify is that I don't need and I don't want to change the classical folder and file-name structure: I was only asking if it's normal that even with more than one author the file-name only shows the first one (just like the folder, naturally).
Apart form that, again, I have no particular need to change that behaviour.. I already read the sticky thread explaining that.
brainvision is offline   Reply With Quote