View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 02:05 AM   #800
Micah
Bluefire Reader dude
Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
Some of us have been requesting a two-column landscape mode since the first release of Bluefire. Where is it? Landscape mode on a iPad without two-columns just sucks. Even Amazon figured that one out, and they are not known for listening to customer requests.
You are very right. It sucks we've not done that. The ever-delayed next update (September for sure!) has many new features but not that one. I will get that in the following update later this year. Lame I know, but the best I can offer. This coming update has some cool stuff though:
Export highlights and annotations
Share excerpts on Twitter, email, Facebook
Definition Lookup
Easy Highlighting
Chinese, Japanese, Korean language support (was a huge amount of work)
System fonts as font face choices
Text search results in EPUB as list with Chapter, page# and excerpt

But you are totally right that we should have gotten two columns in there in landscape. My bad.
Micah is offline   Reply With Quote