View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 01:44 AM   #6
susaz
Zealot
susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color, Grammata Papyre 6.2, Sony PRS T1, Nook ST Glow,Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaPrice View Post
all of which has convinced me that the Nook is not a reader for me. I'll pass this on to my friend, see whether these are issues for her, or whether she can live with this in order to get both buttons and touch menus. Thank you all for the information.
Sony T1 does handle collections by tags through Calibre. Just set the appropiate tag and once loaded on the T1 you´ll find your collections. One caveat: it´s slow to load. But it works pretty well! I hope the T2 comes with glowlight!!!
susaz is offline   Reply With Quote