View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 12:34 AM   #6
skillachie
skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad/Hp touch Pad
Flex Ding All the best with your service.

Can a moderator please reach out to me and explain how I can get the authorization to make a similar post in "Reading and Management". I have been wanting to post BookFusions description in the appropriate section(Reading and Management)

http://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=180007

Bookfusion has been in public beta for the last 4 months and I would like to post screenshots and feature set for the much improved and redesigned reading platform that will become public within the next few months.
skillachie is offline   Reply With Quote