View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 12:43 PM   #14
taustin
Wizard
taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimW View Post
I'm not sure if all UPS depots are the same but my local depot isn't well set up for customer service...very little parking and only one customer at a time can be helped. Also, they're only open from 3 PM to 6 PM.
The nearest one here is open for normal business hours, and has multiple lanes for dealing with the public, but they're still 15+ miles away, and their customer service is about as bad it could possibly be short of actually beating customers with sticks. And I expect it's one of the best and most efficient of all their pickup centers. So far as I'm concerned, the proper pronunciation for "UPS" is the same as for "oops." I may be a tad cynical.
taustin is offline   Reply With Quote