View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 10:56 AM   #11
BookJunkieLI
Addict
BookJunkieLI could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.BookJunkieLI could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.BookJunkieLI could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.BookJunkieLI could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.BookJunkieLI could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.BookJunkieLI could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.BookJunkieLI could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.BookJunkieLI could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.BookJunkieLI could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.BookJunkieLI could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.BookJunkieLI could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Nook, REB 1100, Ebookwise 1500, Jb-Lite, PRS-650, PB302, Asus T-90MT
Thanks for the help, GRiker. I think I figured out that even though I thought I was editing the copy of the file that was in the configuration directory under application data I think I was actually editing the version in the main Calibre program files directory. Which of course would mean that the configuration directory copy would override the file I was editing. <headdesk>

I am curious, are there any custom columns types that it won't work with? Or, so long as there's data in the field, it will work with any column type?
BookJunkieLI is offline   Reply With Quote