View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 08:48 AM   #7
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tome Keeper View Post
Would you be making the updated copies free to all those who already had purchased copies? Do you have the distribution facilities to do that (i.e. I think Amazon has a facility to allow authors to do that but don't know about other sites)?
I have done that with older books that were purchased through my site. Unfortunately, I don't have the ability to do that with books purchased through retailers like Amazon... but OTOH, I've sold so few books through those retailers that it might not make much difference.

Still, the point is taken: Maybe too much hassle to be worth it; and the book is a finished product, with or without it.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote