View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 10:54 PM   #6
PamelaMary
Fanatic
PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I love this review from Elva.

5.0 out of 5 stars

The Details of the Deadly Memories and the lives in the balance. (dramatic music here!)
This is a very visual book - I saw it as a movie in my head.

Deadly Memories is basically a story of love and hate and secrets. But this is not a simple story because the characters are not simple and the plot is not simple. There are complications caused by the bad guys and the good guys. All because of secrets.

I don't want to give much of the plot away. Some things are not surprises, like the love stories. Some secrets are kept so people won't be hurt. Some secrets are just plain evil. some things are kept secret because a memory is too painful to recall.

Beautiful Andy McKight is a real estate broker who has built a hugely successful business. She learned a lot from handsome widower,Jake Montgomery, a contractor who teaches an advanced real estate brokerage class at the university. The real-estate savy Jake is known for loving beautiful woman, including his movie star (dead) wife. Now he devotes his time to raising his son and his work. Since taking Jake's class, he and Andy have become close friends. One of his secrets is that he's in love with Andrea.

Andy dates hunky Rolph Follet, the son of the French Ambassador, very cultured, very well-connected, very rich. Rolph has secrets.

When the story begins we learn that when Andrea left a super-star studded society, she has a wreck and is very seriously injured. She awakens with no memory but her body heals after months of rehab. In spite of the successful rehab, she suffers terrifying nightmares and debilitating headaches. Anytime she's close to remembering something about that night, the headaches come.

Rolph has kept business secrets. And his 'partners' give Andrea headaches.

What the heck is going on? Finally Andy sees a psychiatrist who does make some of her situation just about the time when things are becoming more dangerous for her. He continues to work with her to recover her memory.

It ends perfectly, with love and friendships and positive memories to make!

P.M. Richter has never disappointed me. Thanks, Pam

Amazon US: http://www.amazon.com/Deadly-Memorie...8729840&sr=1-1
Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Deadly-Memor...9251248&sr=1-2