View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 07:02 PM   #63
StoryEnthusiast
K. C. Lee
StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latinandgreek View Post
I don't know enough Japanese to read in Japanese, but I am determined to get my Japanese knowledge up to speed! I really enjoyed learning Japanese and I do find the time to work on it, but not nearly as much as I would like.
If you enjoy it, you'll be very good at it. I didn't like Katakana at first, but daily reading of Japanese newspaper eventually helped me overcome the problem.

Quote:
Language learning has been a great joy to me, I hope to be able to get back to it soon!
The best thing about learning languages is that they serve as the road to understanding other people's heart.
StoryEnthusiast is offline   Reply With Quote