View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 12:03 PM   #1
BeccaPrice
Wizard
BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, K3-3G, K4SO, KPW
How does the Nook ST handle collections?

I don't know whether this belongs here or at the Calibre forum.

A friend of mine is thinking about a Nook ST. She'll mostly be side-loading books or getting them from the library, and managing her ebooks with Calibre.

I know how to do collections/shelves in a kindle, but I'm not sure how books are put into collections (shelves? folders?) on the Nook ST. Can you manage this via calibre?

I know that at one time side-loaded books were treated not as books but as "documents" and you couldn't organize them in shelves with books - is this still true?

Thanks for any help you can give me.
BeccaPrice is offline   Reply With Quote