View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 06:37 PM   #9
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, KT, PB701/IQ, K2, PB360, BeBook One, Axim51v, TC1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by spindlegirl View Post
I was given a blank tape with "The Other Side of Life" by the Moody Blues on it. It led to me buying the cd about a year later.

I also used to tape stuff directly off the radio.
In the late LP era it was standard practice to buy a high quality blank tape along with the LP to record the full album on first play for use in the car. A lot of my friends would rely on the taped version and only play the LP when they needed a new copy or to make compilations.
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote