View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 10:19 AM   #16
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650 / Nexus 7 / Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by jocampo View Post
Hey Alex,

Is it possible to add karma functions on Tapatalk?

I noticed that the fz6r forum I also visit has a "thanks" feature in Tapatalk.

I wonder if Karma, which is similar here, can also be implemented.
The thanks feature is a popular add on for our forum software, and Tapatalk decided to support that add on. Alas, our built-in Karma system isn't supported. While it may be possible to pay them for a custom solution to integrate Karma, I don't think it would be worth the costs, in particular if we might consider switching to another Karma/appreciation system in the future.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote