View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 08:22 AM   #60
hawhill
Wizard
hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Mini
Ah, sorry, I'm only seeing this now. It's written in the OP, you need to extract the RAM kernel from an ATK installation:
Quote:
I'm still relying on the RAM kernel from the ATK - which I cannot distribute. Check the README for the filename and scan an ATK folder for the according RAM kernel file.
Though knc1 offered a nice interpretation of the License of the ATK sources that would allow me to compile the RAM kernel into executables of k3flasher. So when I can spare the ten minutes to do that, I probably will do soon. I guess I won't get much more reports on this software otherwise...
hawhill is offline   Reply With Quote