View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012, 08:43 PM   #66
Blossom
Wrapped up in Christmas
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 4 Kindles, 2 Kindle Fires, 2 SGPs, Nexus 7 and Fire Phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by BearMountainBooks View Post

I got that the "novella" was in the same world. (I don't know why they call it a novella. Most novellas are under 20k words and this is way longer than that.) But I didn't know it was the start of a series. Thanks for the link. I'll check it out. I'm not a huge series reader, but I do like the funny series now and then.

Have any of y'all read the Lexi Carmichael series? It's by...uh. No One to Trust is the second...dang it. Julie Moffett! I don't think the "romance" gets going until the second book (there's a novella, a first and a second novel.) But if you like Molly Harper's quirky, you might like Moffet's style. I thought they were a lot of fun. I'm hoping she writes a third, or fourth depending on your viewpoint of novellas.
I have the Julie Moffett books but have not read them yet. I forget who here recommended them. I too think of novella's under 20,000 words. I agree the cover is not one of her best.

Last edited by Blossom; 08-05-2012 at 08:56 PM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote