View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012, 10:56 AM   #1
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Amazon Instant Video $3 voucher free - Aug 5 & 6 ???

Hi -

Amazon Local's "National" deal site is offering a free voucher for $3 off any movie rental or purchase ($3.99 or greater) from Amazon Instant Video.

Quote:
The Details

If you love movies, today's deal was written, directed, and produced just for you. Grab a free voucher and enjoy $3 off any movie rental or purchase (for items $3.99 or more) from Amazon Instant Video.

From summer blockbusters to timeless classics and everything in between, Amazon Instant Video offers more than 120,000 movies and TV shows. Enjoy family favorites like Mirror Mirror, popular comedies like 21 Jump Street, and action-packed thrillers like Lockout. Best of all, you can watch movies from Amazon Instant Video anywhere -- on your Kindle Fire, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Roku, and hundreds of other devices. Get your voucher now and enjoy a movie for less!
What You Need to Know

Voucher will expire if not used towards a movie rental or purchase from Amazon Instant Video by August 12, 2012
Voucher is valid for a $3 discount off the price of a movie rental or purchase $3.99 or greater; customer will be responsible for payment to Amazon.com for final price of movie after discount, plus applicable taxes
The promotional code may not be used for certain titles. The detail pages for such titles will state that they are not eligible for promotions
Available only to U.S. customers
Limit 1 voucher per customer; limited quantities available
Voucher is not redeemable for any other types of merchandise sold at Amazon.com
Offer is not transferable, not exchangeable and has no cash value
Amazon.com account with valid credit card required to get this voucher
Voucher is available for use immediately after purchase
Other conditions apply
I know this isn't an e-book, but I also know some folks use their e-readers or tablets to watch video, so I thought I'd post this anyway.

The link (hopefully affiliate free since I chopped everything dubious looking off the end, and it still works) is:

https://local.amazon.com/national/

Based on the little ticker on the deal page, it appears to be good until midnight, Aug 6, US Pacific time, but also says "limited supply" so YMMV. Once you "buy" the voucher you have until August 12 to use it.

Sort of funny - a local "National" deal, but WTH...
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote