Thread: Torture!!
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012, 03:10 AM   #18
bigjantailor
Defender of Consciousness
bigjantailor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bigjantailor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bigjantailor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bigjantailor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bigjantailor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bigjantailor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bigjantailor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bigjantailor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bigjantailor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bigjantailor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bigjantailor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
My favority writing quote is from Tom Robins and I can never remember it right but here goes... ok, I look it up somewhere.

"I am looking for the novelist who writing is an extension of their intellect, and not their neurosis.’ From Tom Robbins book Fierce Invalids from Hot Climates.

I have writen one book from my neurosis, it's not bad if you like crazy but better I could do.

And usually, I have very good idea where the story is going but I just recently wrote a short story that has all the making for a good crime novel. I might try driving down that road with one head light.

When I writs explosions they end up duds and the spaceships alway look like the thing 'Steely Dan' is name after.

Have fun, Jan

Last edited by bigjantailor; 08-05-2012 at 03:16 AM.
bigjantailor is offline   Reply With Quote