View Single Post
Old 08-04-2012, 08:05 PM   #1
kipling
kipling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kipling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kipling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kipling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kipling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kipling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kipling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kipling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kipling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kipling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kipling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Help needed please, how to price my book

Hi at last I've finished my 1st book and after uploading it to kindle around 20 times I'm ready to start filling in the second page which includes how much to charge.

My book is a non fiction how to book 35 chapters, I'd like to go for the 70% option and would like some guidance on pricing my book. I don't want to price so high that people don't buy it and I don't want to feel that I'm giving it away.

Any advice would be welcome, thanks in advance

Rosalie
kipling is offline   Reply With Quote