View Single Post
Old 08-04-2012, 03:31 PM   #13
dillsandwitch
Enthusiast
dillsandwitch knows what time it isdillsandwitch knows what time it isdillsandwitch knows what time it isdillsandwitch knows what time it isdillsandwitch knows what time it isdillsandwitch knows what time it isdillsandwitch knows what time it isdillsandwitch knows what time it isdillsandwitch knows what time it isdillsandwitch knows what time it isdillsandwitch knows what time it is

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie1 View Post
Gee You been living eith him for 11 yrs Without being married You have the nerve to call her a Skank & Ho! How many guys did You Bed Before /during ??? Just cause you didnt get preggers doent mean I think you were a virgin... Proof Being with some one without getting married 1st.. hummm Damn woman get out of their life! Your Not good enough to be in it!
who in there said i wasn't married? just because i call him my partner rather than my husband doesn't mean anything. And I came here for some advice not to be called names and insulted and called a cheater. I want an apology from you.

And im sorry if it makes me a completely horrible person for getting my hackles up over this kid wanting to come into our lives and ruin what we have worked to and for feeling completely inadequate over the kids things then i am truly sorry. harry was right this place is probably not the best place to asking this but i only did so as i wanted a unbiased response from someone not involved

harry please close this thread if you can. I dont think anything else good is gonna come from this being open. and thank you for the advice. maybe a professional counselor would be the best thing for me to consult