View Single Post
Old 08-03-2012, 04:20 AM   #11
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, iPad Mini, iPhone 4, MS Surface Pro, N7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anabana View Post
Screen sensitivity makes a big difference for me. I've played with a neighbor's Kindle and it didn't respond well to my slight tremors. Aging is only fun while you're a kid! So, my neighbor said my fingers were 'stuttering',
more than one page turn or it would end up in a different location than I wanted. That was frustrating.
You'd perhaps be better off with the "Basic Kindle", which has page turn buttons rather than a touch screen.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote