Thread: K5 JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2012, 06:52 PM   #402
eureka
but forgot what it's like
eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixtab View Post
@eureka: It's basically already done, except for the mnt/us/documents/ only, and only for files which are actually recognized by the Kindle in the collections DB. Anything else has too much potential of seriously screwing things up.

See the Collections Manager thread...
Collections Manager is a bit excessive for the sole purpose of browsing of directory structure and it also requires explicit synchronizing of directory structure into collections structure with updating of cc.db (isn't it?).

I'm talking about dynamic showing of "virtual" collections structure without any changing of cc.db. I.e. File browser collection which is implemented in Java like Dictionaries or Images collection.

(A small correction of myself. When I've talked about /mnt/us, I've meant /mnt/us/documents. Also listing of only files from cc.db is OK.)

Well, I understand that Collections Manager was the answer to similar request, but reviving of cover view patch was for me like "He's out of ideas, maybe I could incept another one"
eureka is offline   Reply With Quote