View Single Post
Old 08-02-2012, 02:38 PM   #398
jgaiser
Omnivorous
jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD, Kindle GDX, Kindle 3, KPW, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by rlh3 View Post
Is there a way to get this plugin to just count the number of pages in a PDF, without making the conversion to epub? I have a large number of academic history books that I need to keep in PDF format (and preserve the existing pagination of) that I would love to have page counts for.
I'm not kiwidude, but Adobe Reader (acroread) gives accurate page counts and those page numbers can be manually added.
jgaiser is offline   Reply With Quote