View Single Post
Old 08-02-2012, 01:55 PM   #78
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Good news :) It's broken

Good news It's broken

Well. I manged to get this projects build (k3chess) to fail in exactly the same way the backgammon project is failing to x-compile

Code:
ChessBoardView.cpp:1035:24: warning: variable 'piece' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable]
In file included from /usr/include/qt4/QtCore/qobject.h:48:0,
                 from /usr/include/qt4/QtGui/qwidget.h:46,
                 from /usr/include/qt4/QtGui/QWidget:1,
                 from ChessBoardView.h:4,
                 from ChessBoardView.cpp:1:
/usr/include/qt4/QtCore/qatomic_i386.h: In destructor 'QString::~QString()':
/usr/include/qt4/QtCore/qatomic_i386.h:132:29: error: impossible constraint in 'asm'
make: *** [ChessBoardView.o] Error 1
Since they fail in exactly the same way I can only conclude it's the same link to qtkindle that is misconfigged, this gives me hope I can get the DEFINES += QT_KEYPAD_NAVIGATION setup once I have this missing piece of the puzzle sorted.

Obviously I need to point qmake to do something more sensible - or possibly just nerf the includes and point at the .so.x's

Any input appreciated as I'm rather at a loss. Will keep on trawling.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote