View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012, 08:42 PM   #7
Lloyd Tackitt
Lloyd
Lloyd Tackitt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lloyd Tackitt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lloyd Tackitt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lloyd Tackitt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lloyd Tackitt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lloyd Tackitt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lloyd Tackitt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lloyd Tackitt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lloyd Tackitt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lloyd Tackitt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lloyd Tackitt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by frahse View Post
Frankly I have to discipline myself, especially with a new offering or any change.

Anyway, with a new offering, one time at end of day for first month.
After that, 2 times a week until 3 months, and that is the most difficult period of time. After that, 1 time a week.

Of course if someone asks or mentions the book, that is different and calls for an instant look.
I probably do ten instalooks a day. Someone is always asking me, even though no one else is in the room.
Lloyd Tackitt is offline   Reply With Quote