View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012, 05:44 PM   #21
SeaKing
Frequent Flier
SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KB kindle aboard, Galx Tab 7.0 Plus, trying out Droid 1 as mini-tab
Quote:
Originally Posted by afv011 View Post
Once you figure out which firmware to download, the process should be fairly simple, I recently did it on my S3 and I would presume the process to be the same for tabs. Basically you need to install the Odin app, put the tab in recovery mode, connect to the PC, and then on Odin you select the firmware file to flash and off you go.
I would really rather they do it for me and will wait a bit.

I found the box and it says the model is GT-P6210 MYGR.

That is confusing. It should say in and on the tablet itself both physically and when you look in settings what model the firmware is or what the tablet needs. There shouldn't be all these numbers except in the sense of what was last loaded. The hardware number should be specifically shown and be the same forever unless you upgrade hardware.

"GD Chief, this is a Roll's engine requirement, not a GE!"

I guy I knew once said, "stop looking at the manuals, go look at the craft."
"Does it have 2 engines or 1?"
"Go to the machine!"
SeaKing is offline   Reply With Quote