View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012, 01:50 PM   #250
CRussel
Wizard
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Fire HDX 8.9, Fire HD8.9, Fire 7HD, Surface 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
I am so tempted by this. I was loaned the separate books to read an loved it so much that I purchased the pbook omnibus of all 10 just to read it again. I've been wanting to reread it, but the book is just so big and heavy after getting use to ebooks. I may have to get the audible ones.

Right now, I am trying to decide what to listen to next.
Well, there are some good options on Audible lately. Have you read the 1632 series? The first two, at least, are on Audible now, and very well read. Or these Amber books, which I would expect to be a pleasure. But in September, we get Liaden, and that is definitely my first priority. I've added Amber to my wish list on Audible, and as I get credits for free after the massive Liaden purchase, I'll likely go for these. But right now I have 5 credits saved on each of my two accounts, so adding in the one more for each in August, I'll have 12 credits total, just barely enough for Liaden, I think. (I have a US and a Canadian account on Audible. The US one being shared with my DW.)
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote