Originally Posted by Dmitry Shkarin
1. Unpack otfm_v.0.6.rar to device internal memory.
2. Unplug device from PC and enter to "otfm" folder.
3. (optional, for 2nd models only) Run installation of system programs (cifs driver, mount.cifs and rsync at this moment): install_sys_progs.oar
4. Run installation of program itself: install.oar
5. "otfm" folder can be removed after rebooting.
the first instruction it says that you unpack the RAR file to the device internal memory.
I am runing Windows and I do not have access to the internal memory of my M92 device. How is it possible to unpack the RAR file?
Or can I unpack the file to the SD memory and run the install off the SD memory?