View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012, 10:50 AM   #1
joehunt
Connoisseur forever
joehunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joehunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joehunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joehunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joehunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joehunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joehunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joehunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joehunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joehunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joehunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad3, Sony 650, K3, KT, PW2, Voyage
Is Jelly Bean coming to Samsung Galaxy Tab 2?

This is the only mention I could find during my websearch, so I'm not sure of the reliability of this. Does anyone have any further info?

Quote:
Galaxy Tab 2: Samsung is already ready with their update and waiting for some UI mods and few enhancement. They will be releasing Jelly Bean update for their new Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 and 10.1 by August 2nd week just after the Motorola Xoom update.
http://tips4droid.com/tablets-that-w...y-bean-update/
joehunt is online now   Reply With Quote