View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012, 06:19 PM   #11
Dazrin
Guru
Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3 3G, various Android devices
I am kinda bummed this thread didn't make it very far, so I am going to bump it.

I have only been keeping decent records of my reading for 2011 and 2012 (since I got my Kindle), so it would be much more work for me to get this information for all the books I have read.

To add some content, I re-read the Hitchhikers "trilogy" (375k ratings to <30k ratings) last year and read the Hunger Games trilogy (900k ratings to 500k ratings), which have the most ratings of the books I have read since starting to keep track.
Dazrin is offline   Reply With Quote