View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012, 03:02 PM   #7
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by KlondikeGeoff View Post
Thanks, Blossom, that explains it. I had similar trouble with my old Samsung dumb phone, but there is a key that locks all keys other than that same key to turn it back on. It turns it on automatically if there is an incoming call.

You would think smart phones would be smart enough to do something like that without having to install an app, eh?

I guess your hubby was lucky the phone did not call Hong Kong.
I can't tell you how many times I about missed a call due to not being able to unlock my phone. I have anemia so cold fingers doesn't respond well at times to the touch screen. If I am wearing gloves forget trying to answer the phone. So yes technology isn't all the way there yet. I can lock my phone by pushing the button on top but I can't unlock it without swiping.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote