View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012, 01:46 PM   #8
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4S, FireHD7.1, Nexus7.2, Nexus4, ClipZip
Quote:
Originally Posted by faithbw View Post
I also like a lot of the little widgets that you can put on the various screens of an Android phone. It makes it very easy to access the most heavily used apps easily. The layout of the iOS is nice although I do feel that seeing all those apps makes the screen on my iPod Touch a little congested.
Have you tried putting your iPod apps in folders? That's what I do on my media players (iPod touch & Galaxy Player). I use apps and folders; no widgets. The result is a clutter free display.

As to a phone, you need to try out a high end Android phone. The difference will be night and day. Then wait until the iPhone 5 is released before making a decision.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote