Thread: Military Sci-fi
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2012, 04:31 PM   #47
Freeshadow
temp. out of service
Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook mini
I definitely second turing evolved and vorkosigan saga which definitely last book is to be delivered soonish.
Nevertheless I insist on the remark, that calling both mil-sf only would be a highly insulting limitation.
Kitson offers sociological psychological and moral elements elements worth of being compared with asimov's.
And what The Goddess of the Vor created...
Go and read it. The only thing I regret about it is I didn't read it earlier. There's everything life offers.
Freeshadow is offline   Reply With Quote