Originally Posted by JvdW
Care to explain what you had todo?
I have a DS211 and it seems to work but it feels a bit hackery
What I did was
1. Put my new library into a folder under "Web" after I enabled Web Station on Synology since I wanted to access the library online.
2. Fired up Calibre and pointed it to that folder.
3. Put the books I wanted into that new library via Calibre.
4. Shut down Calibre.
5. Unpacked the COPS archive into the same folder where new library is located.
6. Copied config_default.php as config_local.php (as instructed in COPS readme).
7. Modified config_local.php to suit my installation (also as per COPS instruction). What I edited were just