View Single Post
Old 07-30-2012, 03:11 PM   #1
jmseight
Zealot
jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle 3G, Kindle Touch 3G, iRiver Story HD, Sony Reader
Is there a way to change the margin on all epubs?

Hi,

I really like my iriver story HD for reading - because the words are so much more crisp than with 800x600.

One thing that does cause a problem is that some epubs have the left and right margins set too large. When I enlarge the font - to save my eyes - the margins becomes huge.

Is there a way to globally change the margins so it will ignore the margins specified in the ebook. I noticed that mobi on Kindle can set hte margins, and I think CR also can use its own margin with epubs.

Thanks,
James
jmseight is offline   Reply With Quote