View Single Post
Old 07-30-2012, 01:39 PM   #11
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue2u View Post
My series data keeps disappearing also, it happens to my whole my library. It worked on initial setup, but the next time I 'synced' with Calibre I lost all my series/sorting properties. Jackie_W, you may recall you helped me with initial setup. Once we got that all straightened out, and it was all working, I thought it was something I had done, so I re-did all the steps, and voila, my series/sorts were all working again. Once I connected again, they disappeared. ie, my books are sorted by author. After initial setup, first author should be [and was initially showing] as 'Lara Adrian'. Now it's back to 'Adam Creed', and no series info showing in titles. So it seems to be working after 1st sync, and then losing something after that.

PS, yes, I did all the plugboards as directed, using both as you indicated in previous post.
Any suggestions? And as always, your help is SO appreciated!
It's about 6 weeks since your original post. Has it only just gone wrong?

First a simple check, please post a screencap of the settings window of Prefs - Plugins - Device Interface - Sony PRST1 - Customize

I've just done a connect/disconnect to calibre and have no problems. Following that I transferred a few new books via send-to-device - still no problems. I'm using calibre v0.8.61.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote