View Single Post
Old 07-29-2012, 10:06 PM   #3
voracious71
Addict
voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, Nook HD, Kobo Aura, Onyx T68
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggie-Me View Post
Just bought the 32gb card, I have to say it is a fantastic purchase. If there are any other fans out there maybe this discussion can be a fixed thread.

I can't find anything negative to say about it at this time.

Any other comments are welcome.

Favorite eBook Reader?
Favorite wallpaper?
Favorite app?
Favorite launcher?
I have one and love it too. Yes, I know I could root my Nook Tablet myself but I wanted the convenience of the card. I don't really see why it's unethical- I paid them for a service, they delivered.
voracious71 is offline   Reply With Quote