View Single Post
Old 07-29-2012, 04:13 PM   #5
HistoryWes
Teacher/Novelist
HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR, iPad
I start stories all the time. I may work my way through a chapter or two, and then set it aside, coming back to it after writing something else. Then I tend to flip from one story to another, writing a bit here and there, until something catches. Suddenly I have a compulsion to write until I finish the story. At that point I can't work on anything else until it's done.
HistoryWes is offline   Reply With Quote