View Single Post
Old 07-29-2012, 04:49 PM   #4
Harper Kingsley
Clone Trooper
Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Probably 5 or 6, though I'm trying to get myself to focus on just one.

Just tooling around, I go from one story to another as the mood strikes me. But if I'm on a deadline, I can focus on one story and just soldier through until it's done. I know that sounds like it's some horrible experience, but I love it when I'm in the moments of a story. Does that make sense?

It just feels good to be with those characters and explore their world, sometimes I don't want it to end so I stretch out the writing and let myself procrastinate. When I just bull my way through a story, it's like all the pleasure of writing is combined so it's just like one really big hit. It feels great to be finished and for a couple of days I walk around in a daze, then it's over and I feel sad until I get into something else.
Harper Kingsley is offline   Reply With Quote