View Single Post
Old 07-29-2012, 10:39 AM   #1
David Munch
Scholar
David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 2
Post How many stories do you work on simultaneously?

As an aspirering writer with several stories to tell, I've started work on three stories. But I find it a bit hard to stay focused, because I'm jumping between them all the time. and at the same time writing notes here and there for other potential stories.

I know each person does things differently, but how do you guys do it? Focus on one story until it is done, or do you write on several at a time?

Any advice for a novice is helpfull.
David Munch is offline   Reply With Quote