Thread: Wool in ePub?
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2012, 10:01 AM   #52
hughhowey
Enthusiast
hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Very nice. I really like his Wool cover. I look forward to seeing the others. Is Wool 6 getting one of these covers?
Wools 6, 7, and 8 will be combined into one big honking book. I might have Jasper do a cover for that edition. Or I might use whatever Random House comes up with (if they'll let me).

I've seen the Random House cover for the UK hardback coming out in January, and it is amazing. Not in the hand-painted and detailed style of Jasper's covers, but a really iconic-looking and timeless design. I can't wait until I have permission to show it off.

As for the rest of the Molly covers, I have this mock-up Jasper sent for book two. I haven't shown this anywhere else, though I may use it for my Kobo and iBook versions until the final art comes my way. I think it's breathtaking.

hughhowey is offline   Reply With Quote