View Single Post
Old 07-28-2012, 06:31 PM   #16
Mujokan
Connoisseur
Mujokan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mujokan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mujokan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mujokan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mujokan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mujokan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mujokan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mujokan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mujokan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mujokan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mujokan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Just to be clear, you burned the image onto the SD card using image writing software, right? You didn't just copy it.

I have no idea why the Nook wouldn't boot from the SD card in that case. I guess I would try doing a factory reset. If you have done that, it has reset the firmware, and it still won't boot from an SD card, then I have no idea what is wrong. Especially if the SD card slot is working for storage.

If no-one else replies you will have to go ask at XDA or somewhere. I don't know much about it. Sorry, I am just giving my best guess.
Mujokan is offline   Reply With Quote