Thread: K5 JAILBREAK 5.1.2
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2012, 05:30 PM   #11
Titano
Definitely not King Kong
Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Beric View Post
I already solved things.

PS. I cant believe people "defending" this huge companie like if they were homeless guys.
It's not as much defending as understand the idea behind it. Put yourself in amazons shoes and and drop any bias you have. Then think about it. People want the kindle at a cheaper price but then you would lose money, what do you do? Offer a kindle with ad's on it so you can earn back that lost revenue. Amazon has total control over a stock kindle. They can try to patch every hack we make (like apple, nintendo, and other of the like) that does not mean we won't try to patch their patch but it does take away from other development. Amazon is a pretty great company. They offer kindles with ads and they only thing that the ads take away from a stock kindle is a little screen space on the home page and screen savers (which on a stock kindle a pretty bad anyways). You are basically stealing money from amazon. It's like those commercials on dvd's "You wouldn't steal a car". The point is amazon does not have to offer 'special offers' kindles, they do it for people who can't get the higher priced ones. It's thirty dollars, are you really losing that much? I'm not judging you and for all I know you could be in another country where you can't unlock ads. It's just my firm belief that if you don't want ads then pay for no ads.
Titano is offline   Reply With Quote