View Single Post
Old 07-28-2012, 02:31 PM   #1
transmitthis
Addict
transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Google Nexus 7 16GB
Calibre being developed for Android

made you look.

Seriously why not, I'd love to have Calibre actually on the device that I'm going to be reading the dam books, none of this syncing and webservering and plugging in.

A nice slick interface with coverflow views and editing of you metadata, plugin support etc. With tablets out with quad core and tegra3 is there a reason to keep it off the Android OS?

Oh, cost - well get some developers together, start off a kickstarter and you will easily raise enough to get it done. I'd pay 10 for Calibredroid
transmitthis is offline   Reply With Quote